Spots on hard palate that change colors and get wider

Hello!

Thank you for reading me !

A week ago I've noticed pink spots on my hard palate then they quickly change of colour and became red and then they became yellow center with red border and they also became wider. Anyone knows what it could be ? Should have been concerned ?
And also since 2 month have got an allergic rhinitis..could it be link ?

Thank you in advance for your answering.

IMG20240229081410.jpg
Screenshot_2024-03-04-07-12-23-80_e5d3893ac03954c6bb675ef2555b879b.jpg

Dr M

Verified Dentist
Solutions
Looks like a recurrent herpes infection, most likely due to your immune system taking a dip when you were sick.
These usually lasts for 10-14 days, and the treatment is only symptomatic

Vote:
Spots on the hard palate that change colors and get wider can indicate several conditions, including oral lichen planus, erythroplakia, leukoplakia, or oral candidiasis. These changes can sometimes be signs of serious issues, such as pre-cancerous lesions or infections. It’s crucial to see a dentist or healthcare provider promptly for an accurate diagnosis. Document any changes in the spots, including size, color, and associated symptoms, to help the healthcare professional assess your condition effectively. Early evaluation and treatment are essential to address any potential underlying issues.

Vote:

Ask a Question