Will I ever see my face again??!!

Hi there. I've been through hell and back since last October because of my teeth! During the healing stage of the dental implant process, my hair has fallen out 3 times, my face is collapsing and my life has been turned upside down.

Literally.... I've kind of disappeared from the world out of embarrassment at how different I look in a matter of a month and a half!!! The collapse of my face is happening at terrifying speeds! Help me!!
Every dentist I see tells me, 'this is a tough case' 🤔
Maybe YOU can crack it! 😂

So.....
stick with me here......

-October 2023- bad infection found in 4 of the upper bicuspids (maybe 1 molar🤷‍♀️ I dunno.... I'm not a dentist). I haven't had molar teeth for 15 or so years. So... 4 teeth were extracted, I was grafted and eventually worked my way through the implant healing process. It took 11 months.

Wearing that partial thing out in public was SO embarrassing for me! Like I said.... my hair is falling out during the entire process due to stress. I rarely wore the partial piece at home (95% of the time give or take).

So.......2 weeks before I'm scheduled to get the actual crowns screwed in so I finally looked like I owned teeth, my face started changing. I noticed it had gotten shorter, next, a wider shorter nose and forehead. Chin was growing very short. Essentially, my face was collapsing . Of course I freaked out! My face has not stopped shrinking since and that was July 30th, 2024. I cry and am petrified every day! I can't stop it! I just spent $20,000 on implants and my husband died 5 years ago I don't have a lot of money laying around.... but I WILL find a way!

I've consulted with several dentists since. 'This is a hard case', they tell me. I feel shrinkage of bone in the molar area with my tongue. It feels like, in the past month, the volume was vacuumed out of them. I have to curl up my tongue now so it will fit behind my teeth and I look .... hideous. They told me I needed a root canal on 1 upper cuspid ASAP .... there was a pretty bad infection. I had to wait about a week and a half till I got paid to get it done. Do you think this infection could have played a part in killing the molar and jaw bones?

I've also been told I need a sinus lift and bone grafting in order to implant molars. I think recrowning and heightening the bottom arch might add the drastic amount of vertical ...let's just say.... my head shrunk.

Can I ever look like me again??!!🥲🥲
Do you think it's possible?
How???

Thoughts, opinions, suggestions, diagnoses please.
The more highly skilled experts, the better!
😂
I'm including X-rays and some before and after.
The ones where I look pretty are from long ago 🥲

Attachments

• IMG_7920.png
    IMG_7920.png
    699.8 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_5165.jpeg
    IMG_5165.jpeg
    191.3 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_2285.jpeg
    IMG_2285.jpeg
    240.7 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_2733.jpeg