Tooth nerve

Hi! I have to take out the nerve of my tooth but I am in another country and I will be back in my country in a 30 days. My dentist in my country tells me to go to the dentist to open my tooth to clean and close it temporarily and take augmentin and flagyl and take the nerve out when I get back but the dentist here says it is too risky to open the tooth and I should do the whole thing in my country or the whole thing here. I am not in pain right now, I just finished my sixth day with augmentin but my dentist in my country says I shouldn't leave it like that, it will do more damage. What should I do?

Dr M

Verified Dentist
Solutions
Depends on how the x-ray looks. If you are not in pain, you can wait 30 days. Best to do it in one place. The main risk is that the pain might flare up again. You will then have to see a doctor for another script for either antibiotics or painkillers, depending on the severity of the situation.

Vote:

Ask a Question