Remove or Fill Decayed Wisdom Teeth?

Hello! About ten years ago, I had one of my lower wisdom teeth removed because it was crooked, and the crown was growing towards its neighbor. The dentist told me it could eventually damage the adjacent tooth.
Now, both of my upper wisdom teeth have caries, with one showing a small cavity. They are difficult to reach with a toothbrush and could cause problems later since they are crooked.
I believe I could improve my oral hygiene, and the wisdom teeth are still in relatively good condition, as only the crowns are affected. I want to keep them, but I'm concerned this issue may recur.

Should I have them removed or filled?"

Attachments

• AAAA.png
    AAAA.png
    152.7 KB · Views: 3
Given the potential for future problems with your wisdom teeth due to their crookedness and difficulty in cleaning, it might be advisable to consider removal. While this may seem like a more drastic option, it could prevent more significant dental issues down the line.

However, it's crucial to consult with a dentist for a personalized evaluation.

Vote:

Ask a Question