Prolonging life of a frontal tooth (22)

Hello My name is Kimberly, I'm 23 years old.

I had orthodoncy treatment since april of 2019, my case was an ''special'' one since one my canine tooths (23) was stuck on my upper maxilar bone, from june 2019- September 2022 they tried to pulled down the canine but sadly it didn't worked out. I had to change orthodocist because it didn't feel ok to keep going where they delayed the removal of the canine. When I changed on the same month of September my new orthodontist said that the canine tooth was damaging my 24 and my 22 teeth so it had to be removed.

They removed the tooth, they told me that they could put an implant in or move all the teeth to the front, and I choosed the moving of the teeth, at the end I knew that this was slower. But I didn't had the possibility of an implant.

I just finished my treatment on June 24, I took x-rays so I could get my wisdom teeth removed and I saw just what I was expecting but it became reality in front of my eyes. So I'm worried of losing it sooner than I thought.

One endodocist told me that I had to get root canals on 3 of my teeth 21,22 and 24 so they will become attached to the bone and had more support for the 22 and delay the missing of this one, but I don't know, is there any other hope?

Attachments

• 1719869467718.png
    1719869467718.png
    220.2 KB · Views: 3

Ask a Question