Normal anatomy? foliate papillae?

I was at the dentist on July 30. and he was repairing a tooth that had been damaged and cracked for years, I didn't eat on that side at all. It was, let's call it, a hole in the tooth. That appointment, the dentist put medicine in my tooth and a temporary filling. A few days after the treatment itself, when I looked at the tooth, I noticed something on the tongue. Since I am a hypochondriac, I immediately panicked and went digging on the Internet. I read everything on the Internet that everything was normal and I got scared and immediately went to a private doctor's office to have it checked. The oral surgeon didn't say anything, and I went to the same doctor in two weeks and consulted with an oral pathologist from the Faculty of Dentistry, and they found that it was a transient irritation and that it was absolutely nothing serious. As I was under stress and fear and I am also a hypochondriac, I continued to search and dig on the Internet and was under stress all the time. The change itself does not hurt or sting, in short, it does not cause any problems except for the occasional feeling of it. It is not constant and occurs occasionally most often when I think about it. After 4 weeks from the first appointment with my dentist, I went again for a second treatment and continued the treatment, and after 2 weeks from the second visit, I got a permanent filling. Since the constant filling, the situation is getting better and I didn't feel anything for a week until I started looking and thinking about it again and taking pictures and sending them to others. This change is either near the tooth or right under the tooth. It is about tooth six above. I say that I have no symptoms except occasional discomfort, most often when I think about it and when I am impatient and waiting for answers. In addition, I also sent pictures to general practice doctors and the like, and they all said they didn't see anything serious

Attachments

• IMG_97A5F63D-0FAC-4701-B42A-557E1937CFC3.jpeg
    IMG_97A5F63D-0FAC-4701-B42A-557E1937CFC3.jpeg
    113.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 164ddd49-b09f-4012-bb90-e4eb13cda4aa.jpeg
    164ddd49-b09f-4012-bb90-e4eb13cda4aa.jpeg
    111.6 KB · Views: 3

Ask a Question