No teeth

I needed dentures and couldn't afford to do it all at the same time. I asked the dds if I could do either the top this year and the bottoms next yr. He said no they would never match correctly. I asked if there was a cheaper way to get dentures. I only have 2,000.00 of coverage a year. He suggested shaving all my teeth down to the gums to avoid the cost of extractions. I said that also sounds less painful. This whole procedure would cost 6,000.00. This is much, much cheaper than getting implants and wrapping dentures around them. I agreed. All the teeth were ground down to the gums. I kept going to the dds for molds. This took 6 weeks to complete. The big day arrived and the teeth were the size of baboon teeth. He had a hard time even getting them in my mouth. He then said well we have to start all over again and pull all your teeth. This plan won't work. I said wtf. Using the words as opposed.... he fired me as a patient. I am now without teeth and out 2,000.00. What to do next. I have no idea. Please, please help me.

Ask a Question