Neurophatic pain ? (CT attached)

I have mysterious pain more than 1 year, in the marked toothless area on the attached ct picture, No diagnosis yet. The pain is very strong shooting electric like nerve pain inside the alveloar process. I feel i have a nerve that is irritated in that point. Sometimes i can trigger with pressure, sometimes not, the shooting just happen. I can pinpoint exactly the location with my finger. The pain is come and go for weeks, or months. Pleases somebody can examine my ct picture? No painkillerrs working for this shooting pain. Can somebody see something that area, or my pain is neurophatic? If need more picture i can do it .

Attachments

• fog.png
    fog.png
    509.6 KB · Views: 40

Dr M

Verified Dentist
Solutions
Can't see any root remnants on the CT or PAN, but it does seem that you have multiple other teeth with problems. Although it could be neuropathic pain, it might also be referred pain from one of the other teeth. I would suggest starting there. Sort them out and then see if the symptoms persists.

Vote:

Ask a Question