Looking for a dentist/prosthodontist who can make a single wing Maryland bridge in NYC

Hello,

I am desperately searching for any doctor who actually knows how to make a one winged Maryland bridge for a missing canine. I am not an implant candidate because I have too much bone loss and the impacted canine is standing in the way. I want to preserve as much healthy teeth as possible, and a double winged Maryland bridge is such a poor option with the filing down of both adjacent teeth and the inability to clean properly the spaces. Shockingly enough, no one in the area, or perhaps no one in the USA, has experience with the much better option - one winged bridge. According to statistics, it has over 90 percent success of staying in the long term, compared to around 60 of the double winged one. Not mentioning the preservation of tooth surface, the comfort level, and the ability to keep the space clean. It is mind boggling to me that no one uses these bridges here. Do I need to book a flight to Europe? Please help.

Thank you

Ask a Question