Is this bone graft healing correctly ?

I’m just a worrier I had these 2 teeth on my lower left jaw extracted 10/18 just worried with how the extraction site is looking not sure if it’s healing or if I should be concerned I’ve followed all my post op directions haven’t felt any pain or discomfort I’ve taken the pain medication as directed using the mouthwash they gave me and taking my antibiotics just really worried about food or debris getting in there and causing another infection

Attachments

• IMG_6285.jpeg
    IMG_6285.jpeg
    95.8 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_6286.jpeg
    IMG_6286.jpeg
    111.8 KB · Views: 5

Dr M

Verified Dentist
Solutions
If there is no pain or minimal pain, then the healing process is progressing normally. Any yellow that you see, might just be an indication of granulation tissue forming. ( scar tissue )

Vote:
If there is no pain or minimal pain, then the healing process is progressing normally. Any yellow that you see, might just be an indication of granulation tissue forming. ( scar tissue )
Is it completely normal to see some black in white in the extraction site that’s what worries me the most

Vote:

Ask a Question