Implant Crown (Zirconia) too white (with photo) , not cemented yet...what to do???

Hi, I need advice. My dentist placed the implant Zirconia crown on my second upper molar but it's too white. My teeth are a bit yellow. What to do? He said zirconia crowns are all white , which I think its a lie, and he says he will put something over it later but it may fall (composite bond)?

1727302562573.jpeg

Vote:

Dr M

Verified Dentist
Solutions
You can definitely send the crown back to the lab. Zirconia crowns can be stained in order to match the adjacent teeth better. I sometimes send my patient to the lab, so that the dental technician can match the shade exactly. Do not let it be cemented if you are unhappy. Composite bonding will definitely de-bond after a certain amount of time.

Vote:
Thanks, he already removed it once t o stain it and its exactly the same, and when he remove the crown , he bangs the screw with a mallet thats very scary looks like its going to break my adjacent tooth. I guess I will ask him to remove it again.

Vote:

Ask a Question