Implant concerns

So I just had a implant crown placed on my front tooth. Due to issues at this implant center I saw three different dentists to do this all in as they kept leaving or quitting. Shape etc is good but My concern is that I feel like the color is off- just looks odd to me? Also there is a lump at the back of the tooth- ! The dentist said that's because it's where the screw hole thread sits so that is just placed that way but it feels odd to have a big bulge at the back of my front tooth. I can't see anything online that says to expect this? Maybe my expectations are too high? 😭🙏

IMG_0219.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0218.jpeg
    IMG_0218.jpeg
    90.3 KB · Views: 3

Vote:

Dr M

Verified Dentist
Solutions
The shade does look a bit off. Sometimes the dental lab can stain the crown in order to improve the color. In terms of the bulge-this is sometimes expected and normal. The bulge is dependent on the type of implant, the positioning of the implant and the position of the crown relative to the implant. You get used to this

Vote:

Ask a Question