I'm 16 and I have a problem with the location of the canines and I need a solution to this problem

I attached several photos. If you need more angles, I'll do some.
Wisdo
1000042504.png
1000042503.png
m teeth are removed

Dr M

Verified Dentist
Solutions
Are you seeing an orthodontist? Did he refer you to a maxillo-facial surgeon? A lot of times they can attached a chain to the tooth and then guide it into position with fixed braces. Other times they remove them if problematic and shape the premolars to camouflage the fact that they are not there. Best option would be to follow the advice of your orthodontist, and if you haven't seen one yet, start there.

Vote:
Are you seeing an orthodontist? Did he refer you to a maxillo-facial surgeon? A lot of times they can attached a chain to the tooth and then guide it into position with fixed braces. Other times they remove them if problematic and shape the premolars to camouflage the fact that they are not there. Best option would be to follow the advice of your orthodontist, and if you haven't seen one yet, start there.
I've been to 8 or 9 doctors and had about 5 variations of solution of this problem (deleting premolars or canines with/without jaw expansion and with/without removing premolars of the lower jaw)
Honestly, I'm not sure which one to choose, but I would like to solve this problem faster.

Vote:

Ask a Question