Having treatment under IV sedation advice.

I am in the UK and next week will be having some work done on teeth under IV sedation at Manchester royal infirmary as i suffer from epilepsy and the fact i hate anything to do with dentists.

The dentist who will be doing the work told me about what would happen but its now gone out of my head so is there anyone here who has had IV sedation able to tell me what to expect?

will i remember any of it and could i still feel pain while the work is being done if he has not numbed my gums up enough?

he has given me some cream to put on my hand and arms where he will put needle so do these creams really work as i also have a big fear of needles.

i have waited nearly 2 years for the work to be done as no where would do the work due to my health issues so the only place that will do it is the hospital so its been a long wait which i am glad is now coming to a end but i will have to also have some teeth out but the dentist at the MRI said he will get my local dentist to get my local hospital to do under GA so no doubt will have to wait ages for that to be done.

Ask a Question