Desperate, need guidance

I'll keep it short as possible.

I've had a very rough life, especially the last few years. No drugs, just rough. I've also had really bad bruxism since I was a kid. I tried mouth guards, and I would take them out as soon as I fell asleep. Nothing worked. It continued to come and go, but it's been extremely bad the last few years due to a divorce and losing everything. I've managed to keep my head just above the water, but not much else.

My bruxism finally broke my back molars about two years ago. I treated the ongoing pain with what I could, mainly controlling the pain, inflammation, and any infections with the use of raw garlic. However, the rest of my teeth have suffered as a result of my molars breaking. A few months ago I fell and hit the top part of my mouth. It wasn't a massive blow, but it was enough to break one of the top side front teeth completely out. I've been using thermoplastic beads to craft a temporary replacement as needed.

Bottom line, I don't have money, insurance, or charity to get work done in any capacity. I currently live in Texas. Is there any direction that anyone here could give me? Something to look into?

1. Community health clinics often provide dental services on a sliding scale based on income.These clinics are designed to serve low-income individuals and families who may not have access to traditional healthcare services

2. In Texas, you can find Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs) that offer comprehensive dental care You can locate these clinics through the HRSA find a health center tool.

3. Dental schools often offer reduced-cost dental care provided by students under the supervision of licensed dentists. This can be an excellent option for receiving quality care at a fraction of the cost.

4. In Texas, institutions like the University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston and Texas A&M University College of Dentistry have programs where you can receive treatment at lower prices.

5. If you’re experiencing severe pain or infection, some emergency dental clinics may offer services without requiring insurance upfron.

6.Texas has various state assistance programs that may help with healthcare costs, including dental care for low-income residents

Vote:

Ask a Question