Crown has the silver showing

The last 2 upper teeth have crowns on implants. They’re very old crowns so I see silver along the top of each of them. Could this be causing the below?

I had a rare disease called pemphigoid - it destroyed my gums. So I had the pinhole surgery for that and then my veneeers were all replaced for crowns. I am almost 50K into this and nothing for 2 years and no dentist can tell me why only on my upper teeth the inside of them feel slimy, waxy, like there is always stuff stuck between them, bad taste, when I push on the inside of my teeth I feel a bubble, crackling when sometimes I swish water, when i drink anything sometimes the texture of my teeth feel bumpy, dry mouth, I feel cement cracking and when I see 3 oral pathologists, 4 dentists, 3 periodontists, 3 oral surgeons, they all say nothing is wrong. The teeth look fine. can anyone recommend a doctor in NYC to see or know what this could be. It is ruining the quality of my life. My dental hygiene is immaculate For 2 years I have had this ruin every day and no one can help.

Ask a Question