Cavity in between front teeth

I have what appear to be cavities at the tops of the gaps of my 4 front teeth: 1 significant one in between my right front tooth and the tooth next to that one (obvious dark spot surrounded by white staining, clear signs of erosion), 1 less significant one in between my left front tooth and the tooth next to that one (white stains) and I also have a loose-ish gap between my front teeth that seems to indicate some sort of damage. I found these when I started flossing regularly again after several years of not taking care of my teeth and found that the gaps had become more loose while flossing, indicating tooth matter loss. My question whether it is possible to get fillings in that position to salvage the cosmetic appearance of my teeth?

Dr M

Verified Dentist
Solutions
You can definitely get a filling in those positions. Go see your dentist as soon as possible to prevent the cavities from enlarging to such a point, where you might need a root canal or crown.

Vote:

Ask a Question